What awards and honors has NovoLogic received?
Most of the work we do creates a competitive advantage for our clients, and they are usually pretty picky about submitting this work for awards. On occasion some of the work we do gets recognized, and when it does, it usually gets awarded.
- Golden Web Award: Presented by The International Association of Web Masters and Designers (IAWMD), to those sites whose web design, originality and content have achieved levels of excellence deserving of recognition.
- Magellan Awards: Presented by The League of American Communications Professionals LLC (LACP), for “outstanding communications campaigns.”
- The Communicator Award – Award of Excellence, “honoring creative excellence for communications professionals.”
- NovoLogic has served as a judge for the “Brandon Hall Research Excellence in Learning Awards” since 2001. This award recognizes “the best in innovative learning content, technology, and initiatives in workplace learning.”
- c5Mix Showcase: NovoLogic’s “Netweaving Pay It Forward Week” website was published in the C5Mix Showcase featuring high-quality websites designed and engineered using the concrete5 CMS open source platform.
- Chief Learning Officer magazine's LearningElite program honors the best organizations for learning and development. This robust, peer-reviewed ranking and benchmarking program recognizes those organizations that employ exemplary workforce development strategies that deliver significant business results. Developed under the guidance of a group of chief learning officers and senior learning and development practitioners, the LearningElite program utilizes best practices in evaluation to rank the best organizations based upon their impact, size and industries served. A comprehensive evaluation of learning and development, the LearningElite also recognizes individual companies for their efforts in functional areas, including leadership development, use of technology, executive buy-in, and content development and delivery, among others.